Thursday, June 2, 2011

101 in 1001 Update

I haven't really mentioned my 101 in 1001 list here on my new blog so I thought I would give all you new readers a quick update. Those of you who read my old blog will know what it's all about so excuse the repeat. Basically it is a list of 101 things that I want to complete with 1001 days. They can be big things or little things and they are of varying importance and pertain to all different aspects of my life. I started the list on 27th November 2009 and have until 24th August 2012 to complete all the items. Currently I have 449 days left to go and 54 items left to complete so I am a little bit behind where I should be. But I did complete 2 items yesterday.

#2 Give blood

Give Blood

#3 Go to the dentist for a check up

Give blood is something I have wanted to do for a while but have been too scared so I dragged my mum along with me last night to do it. I am going to try and go regularly from now on because it is such an easy thing to do and helps so many people when they really need it. The dentist was a bit more of a mission. I am also super scared of the dentist but have been having sore wisdom teeth lately so I went in for a check up. Turns out I have to have all my wisdom teeth removed. I already had 1 out a couple of years ago so now the other three are coming out. That is not something I am looking forward too.

If you would like to read the full list of my 101 items you can see them here or just click 101 in 1001 at the top of this page. Hopefully I will have some more progress to show you soon because I am seriously behind!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good on you for giving blood - I really want to do it one day - probably once the girls are a bit older. I'm not sure breastfeeding and blood giving would go together so well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx