Monday, June 6, 2011

Cushion Swap Goodies

I received my cushion in the Punky & Me Cushion Swap last Monday and have been meaning to blog about it ever since. Every time I went to blog about it I realised I didn't have a photo so I would go downstairs to take a photo and get distracted. Finally yesterday I managed to get a photo so I could share it with you this morning.

cushion swap

My cushion was made by the lovely Jemma over at Amityville Boronia. Isn't it adorable! The embroidery is amazing. Try embroidery is on my 101 in 1001 list and I have actually crossed it off because I have started an embroidery project but it is not complete so I have not shared it on here yet. I have finished the embroidery part of the project though so I felt it was ok to cross it off.

cushion swap

I would love to do more embroidery projects though so one day my embroidery skills are as good as Jemma's. I am going to get one of my wisdom teeth pulled out this afternoon. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I love embroidery! It's weird, I am totally impatient in all aspects of my life - except for embroidery. I can sit there for hours perfectly content.

    Good luck with your teeth! Enjoy all the attention and being waited on that follows ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty! I want to embroider a few things this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx