Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Read More - May

Wow this was a slow month for me in the reading department! I think I spent all my spare time knitting instead of reading. Oh well. Knitting is fun too! So here is my sad list of reading for May...

I am trying to reread all of the Harry Potter books before the last movie comes out and I am currently up to number 5. The last 3 books are so thick though so I am not sure if I will get them all done this month. My aim is to read 52 books this year and I have currently read 21. Considering we are going into June and are nearly half way through the year I need to read 5 books this month to keep on track for my goal. Fingers crossed I can make that happen!

1 comment:

  1. wow, 52 books in a year is a lot! one a week.... I don't think I could manage that unless I was on holiday for half of the year. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx