Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Childhood Memories

Misfits Vintage has posted a photo from her childhood this morning and invited us all to do the same. I went through the small amount of childhood photos I have on my laptop and chose this one.

5

This is me and my cousin Stuart sitting on my dad's old Triumph. I am not certain but I think this was at our house in Clark street which is the first house we lived in when we moved to the Gold Coast from Sydney. I could be wrong though! Mum can correct me in the comments if I am wrong.

So now it is your turn! Find a photo from your childhood and share it with the world. If you do leave me a comment so I can come and check it out.

3 comments:

  1. Great photo - this makes me think I should probably scan in my childhood photos for safekeeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah look how cute you are! I'm not sure if I'm up for this challenge, ha ha!
    www.kittysvintagekitsch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hey Kat - thanks for joining in! You guys look so cute!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx