Wednesday, August 24, 2011

101 in 1001 - 1 Year Left!

19Today is the beginning of my last year of my 101 in 1001. I can't believe I wrote this list nearly 2 years ago. When I wrote it I never thought I would keep going with it for this long but I have and I am glad I have. I thought it would be fun to see what I have accomplished in the past 636 days.

Tasks Accomplished

1 - Be More Active
2 - Give Blood

Give Blood

3 - Go To The Dentist For A Check Up
4 - Get Prescription Sunglasses
6 - Move Our Of Home
8 - Be More Confident
11 - Get Engaged
12 - Take A Multi Vitamin Everyday For A Month
16 - Graduate Uni
17 - Get A Full Time Job In Events
19 - Watch the whole 1st season of True Blood
22 - Read the entire Sookie Stackhouse series
23 - See A Musical

Lion King

24 - Go To Paris
25 - See Snow in real life
26 - Have a snowball fight
27 - Make snow angels
28 - Go to Italy
29 - Get a new passport
30 - Go to London
32 - Buy a new car
35 - Learn to sew knit fabrics
36 - Sew a pair of pants/shorts

New Look 6252

39 - Make a quilt
41 - Learn how to make ice cream
45 - Make a fondant decorated cake

Popcorn Cake

46 - Hold a dinner party
48 - Make bread from scratch
49 - Make Corey breakfast in bed
50 - Develop my personal style
52 - Be happy with my hair
53 - Spend a day op shopping
54 - Learn to braid my hair
55 - Paint my nails every day for 2 weeks
56 - Learn how to curl my hair with rollers
57 - Take photos of my outfits everyday for a month and put them on my blog
58 - Buy a real vintage dress

Going to the Oscars

60 - Buy a tripod
62 - Buy photoshop
67 - Complete a 1000 piece puzzle
68 - Do the 30 day letter challenge
69 - Spend a whole weekend without the internet
71 - Buy a clear umbrella
73 - Roast marshmallows over a proper fire
80 - Have a colour coordinated Christmas tree
81 - Get professional photos taken with Corey
84 - Go to the science museum

Science Museum Day

86 - Have a proper picnic with Corey
88 - Go to a Gold Coast Blaze game
93 - Go to Wintersun
94 - Go to Greazefest
96 - Start a journal
97 - Learn to crochet
98 - Try stamp carving
99 - Try embroidery

Marlee's Wall Embroidery

101 - Make 10 items from my Ravelry queue

So that is everything I have completed so far! It is a lot more than I realised. I have worked out that if I complete 1 item every 8 days I will be all done by this time next year. I really hope I can finish everything but there are a few things on my list that I am a bit concerned about so they might not get done. We'll see!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job!! You've got so much done!! I should really take a look at what I've done in total...cause I don't think I have that many completed. Gulp! Your list made me realize that I should really bust my arse and get a move on with my goals!

    Keep up the great work Kat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heellloooo!! It's so good to be back! Goodness me, you have done an excellent job doing all those things on your list. I absolutely adore that photo of you in the 1950s dress. It's gorrrrrgeous, you should wear it every day. haha.

    Oooo I see you're getting married! Congrats! Are you making your wedding dress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kat, you really have achieved heaps and such varied things too! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you want to start on my list now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! You are killing it Kat! :) All while planning and diy-crafting a wedding. You are a super woman! I'm so impressed at all the travelling you've done. You go girl! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laughing my ass off at your head on a plate!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go!!! I love this, just checked out your list and I'm sure you'll have no problem finishing in time. I should probably create a list of my own...it probably won't be 101 things though! Congrats on your progress!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx