Sunday, August 28, 2011

Quick & Easy Mickey Mouse Cupcakes

Saturday was our nephew Phoenix's 1st birthday party and I was asked to make some cupcakes to bring along. I used my usual sprinkle cupcake recipe and decided I wanted to decorate them to suit the theme which was baby Mickey Mouse.

Simple Easy Mickey Mouse Cupcake

I used black polka dot cupcakes cases and some red butter cream icing. For the ears I used dark chocolate melts. They are not super Mickey Mouse but they still fit the theme and were super quick and easy to make. They just go to show you don't have to spend hours in the kitchen to make cute cupcakes!

Baby Mickey Mouse Cake

And isn't the birthday cake that Corey's sister made adorable! It was lactose free as well because little Phoenix is lactose intolerant but if she hadn't told us we wouldn't have known. It tasted amazing! I can't wait till I have kids so I can go crazy making themed cakes. It is going to be awesome!!!

1 comment:

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx