Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Read More - July

I really should start calling these posts read less because as the year goes on I seem to be reading less and less. It's not good! I am hoping to kick it back up this month but who knows if that will happen now I am back to full time work. Anyway, here are the books I read last month....

Diary of a Wimpy Kid was given to my by my nephew. I lent him my first Harry Potter book which he has been reading at school so he lent me this one. It was quite a good book for a kids book. I wouldn't mind seeing the movies now. Below the Styx is a book I picked up at the Borders Sale for like $5. The back interested me but the book was really slow and boring. It took me forever to read but I really wanted to finish it because I thought the ending might make up for the rest of the book. It didn't! I borrowed a few books of my friend Maria and I have a few lying around I want to read so hopefully this month I will do a little better. Let's hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx