Monday, October 24, 2011

24.

My Birthday Cake

Today I am 24!

Today I am going to work.

Today I get to celebrate my birthday with my darling work friends.

Today I woke up to beautiful messages on my facebook and blog wishing me a happy birthday.

My Birthday Cake

Tonight I get to have dinner and celebrate with the most amazing Movie Mazz who is also having her birthday today.

When I was a kid I always thought I would be married with kids by the time I turned 25.  Here I am on my 24th birthday 3 weeks away from marrying the love of my life.

Today I am happy!

Today I feel loved!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kat! And with 12 months up your sleeve there could be a baby by 25!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, happiest of birthdays! I have many friends with your birthday too so must be a good day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats beautiful, Kat. congratulations! I hope the rest of your day is filled with the most happiness you can possibly fit in it.
    xErin

    anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm glad you are having a fun weekend of celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy Birthday Kat, hope your day has been wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you, you're a lovely girl and deserve all the happiness in the world.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday!! Hope you had a fabulous day!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx