Friday, October 21, 2011

Book Shop Wish List

Last night Corey and I went shopping and I got stuck in the book shop for a pretty decent amount of time.  I got distracted by all the pretty books in there!!!  I said to Corey if he didn't have any ideas for my birthday present yet he could just buy me a book shop gift card.  So today I thought I would share what books I am hoping to buy next.....








Are you guys like me?  Do you get stuck browsing in the book shop for hours?  I do it every time we go to the shops!
p.s - it's my birthday in 3 days!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Yes and Yes ..... I once got stuck in a book shop, sitting on the floor, reading kids books .... wanted to buy a couple for me children. They were getting ready to lock up and I didn't realise. Lucky I didn't get locked in. Books are my absolute weakness so I can totally relate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! i love spending time in book shops...have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx