Saturday, October 8, 2011

Halloween Baking Inspiration

At work for halloween we are having a little party.  Everyone gets to bring a plate and it has to be halloween inspired food.  I have been searching the web looking for inspiration and here is what I have found...









I think I am leaning towards doing something Frankenstein themed.  I know one of the girls in my office is doing oreo ball eyeballs and another girl is going to make something mummy themed so I thought I would pick Frankenstein as my inspiration.  I have a little while to think about it still so we'll see.

3 comments:

  1. I think it's wrong, but I've got a hankering for some grave dirt right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so cute...tough to decide! I love the plate with the rectangular monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm hungry ... these all look great!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx