Monday, October 17, 2011

Rose Petal Cones

Just a super quick post for this Monday morning.  Here is a photo of the doily cones I made to hold the rose petals at our wedding.

Rose Petal Cones

I have managed to fill one basket with half the cones now I just need to find another basket to fit the rest in.  I am hoping to find one either at the op shops or maybe someone I know will have one I can borrow.  Fingers crossed!!!  There is not a lot more wedding crafting that needs to be done by me now.  The main things I have to do are our seating chart and our place cards but basically everything else is done.  And I am getting some help on the seating chart from a very lovely friend.  It's a nice feeling to be nearly finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx