Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wedding Crafting

This weekend at mum's my main aim was to get a couple of wedding things crossed off the list.  I am happy to say that I got two of them marked off.  I managed to make 111 place cards for our reception and some reserved signs for the ceremony.

DSC_0052

I made the place cards in Word and printed them onto a textured cardstock.  Then I had to cut them all out and fold them.  It was time consuming but easy!!!  I am really happy with how they turned out.  They are simple but pretty.

Reserved Signs

I also wanted to make some signs to reserve the front two rows at our ceremony for family.  I wanted to ensure that my grandparents, parents and Corey's family got good seats.  I know this is pretty standard but the last wedding I went to people sat wherever and took up all the seats and when the bride's family arrived no one moved for them.  So I made these little reserved signs.  All I need to do is tie some ribbon on and they're all done.

I have a few more projects I want to do for the wedding but they are pretty simple and shouldn't take up too much time.  The major one is our seating chart which I can't wait to share.  Hopefully I will have that up by the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Love the font that you have used and the colours you have chosen ... so nice

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx