Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wise Words


I have been feeling a bit under the pump lately with the wedding fast approaching and work picking up like crazy too.  I have been starting to feel like I don't have enough time to do everything and it is starting to stress me out.  When I saw the above quote it made me realise that I need to make the most of the time I do have each day.  I sat down and wrote myself a list for the wedding and now I can start working through it and crossing things of that need to be done.  There is nothing major just lots of little last minute things so hopefully with a bit of time management I can knock some things over and stop freaking out.  We'll see....

10 comments:

  1. Kat, I think a little freaking out is to be expected. I hope you feel back in control soon so you can enjoy all the last minute minutes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I found you through Blogtoberfest. I just wanted to say "you can do it!" and "don't freak out!" :) All the important stuff will get done, and anything that doesn't? It won't prevent the wedding. Try to take a moment each day between now and then to listen to a love song or read a poem (if you like poetry) and think about the love part of the wedding, before diving into another task. That kept me sane and focused on the important part in the month before my wedding a couple years ago. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! So very true. I'm sat at my laptop writing my 'to do' list for today :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that!!!

    Definately stop freaking out about the wedding ... with you organising it, it will be an amazing and beautiful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great post, its a great piece of wisdom to live by ! now following, great to see you from Australia !

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww good luck. Lists always help me too. Actually, I have a list book that I can't live without. Once I lost it and it felt like I had lost my purse or mobile phone. Turns out it was in the bottom of a basket of clean washing waiting to be folded... when I found it I added 'fold washing' to the list haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take a deep breath and count to ten; one thing at a time, you'll get through it! This is what you need to remind yourself (works for me anyway).xx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Somewhere I've heard this before ... thanks for sharing because it is an awesome thing to think about. Found your blog through Blogtoberfest.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx