Thursday, November 3, 2011

Brain Suckers


Futurama Brain Slug

For Halloween at work we were allowed to dress up but since we had meetings throughout the day the girls and I needed something small we could wear in the office and take off for our meetings.  When I saw this pattern over at Louie's Loops I knew they would be perfect.

DSC_0073

These were so quick and easy to make as well. I made 3 and I think I will be making a few more because everyone in the office loved them!

DSC_0074

I put little hair clips on the bottom of them so we could clip them into our hair and take them out when needed.  The girls loved them and now they live on our desks as our little office pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx