Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Hens Weekend - Part 2

So day 2 of my hen's weekend involved a lovely afternoon at my parents house having afternoon tea with all my girls.  My sister, mum and Mahnee slaved away in the kitchen all morning making some delicious treats for us all to enjoy.  It was an awesome afternoon and really nice to get the girls together and just have a chat.  Here are a few photos from the day....

My Kitchen Tea My Kitchen Tea My Kitchen Tea My Kitchen Tea My Kitchen Tea My Kitchen Tea My Kitchen Tea My Kitchen Tea My Kitchen Tea My Kitchen Tea My Kitchen Tea

All in all it was a wonderful weekend and I was so happy to be able to spend it with all my closest friends and family.  I can't believe the wedding is in 2 more sleeps!!! I am freaking out but I can't wait. It is going to be an amazing day!!!

10 comments:

  1. Looks awesome!! :) So much yummy food!! Hope you have an amazing wedding day :)

    Kc

    http://a-sparkley-silver-lining.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous! what a nice way to spend the day! good luck this weekend, hope it's everything you wished for and a little more :)
    bet you'll look amazing - can't wait for the piccies! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress it so beautiful! Looks pretty cute with the apron over the top, too :) I'm glad you had such a wonderful weekend, and I'm excited that the wedding is so close :) All the best with last minute preparations!
    xErin

    anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. TWO SLEEPS (YIKES!) xoxo

    Kisses to you, and cannot wait to hear how it all goes. You will be a gorgeous couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your wedding was fabulous, can't wait to see some pics!

    PS love the fairy bread :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! Everything looks so delectable! What a fun weekend. =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great weekend.
    Good luck with the wedding, looking forward to seeing all the photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your wedding was wonderful !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that is a great looking selection of tasty treats! Congratulations on your marriage.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx