Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Read More - October

Last month I slowed down a little on the reading front and only managed 3 books.  I do have 2 books that I am halfway through both so maybe I should have just focused on one of those so I had 4 books. Oh well.  Here is what I read last month...






So all the books are continuations of series that I am currently reading.  I finished the Hunger Games trilogy and I must say the first book was definitely my favourite.  I just think the first book was so good that it was hard for the next two to live up to that. I can't wait for the movie to come out and I just hope it doesn't suck like a lot of books to movies do.

I read another Vampire Academy book which surprised me by being a bit more intense then the first two.  It wasn't so much about high school love lives this time.  It was still a light read though and quick and easy which I liked.

Dead Reckoning is the latest in the Sookie Stackhouse series and apparently she is pretty close to ending this series.  It kind of ended in a weird way. I was expecting more to happen but it was all very abrupt.  I do love these books though! The whole series has sucked me in.  I just got the 3rd season of True Blood on DVD too so I will be watching that soon.  Right after I finish season 7 of One Tree Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx