Friday, November 4, 2011

Welcome Home Hayley

It's been a couple of days now since my sister returned home and it feels like she was never gone!  Hayley and her boyfriend Kieran landed on Wednesday morning and Kieran's parents, my parents and I went to the airport to greet them.  After the airport we went down to the beach for brunch and a swim to welcome them home.  It was the perfect chance to play around with my new camera so here are a few photos from the day.

Welcome Sign 
Dad with our sign.

Welcome Sign 
Mum with our sign. Aren't my parents adorable!

Mum & Jackie 
My mum and Kieran's mum.

Welcome Home 
First hug off the plane.

Welcome Home 
Happy to be home!

Seafood Feast 
Hayley's favourite food for brunch. There were also oysters.

Brownies 
And chocolate brownies & apple pie!

Burleigh Beach 
Gorgeous day at the beach!

Hayley, Dad & Kieran 
Hayley, Dad & Kieran

Rox & Hayley 
Roxy missed Hayley too.

Roxy Foxy
Roxy waiting for some food to fall off the table.

Reading Mags
Chillaxing and reading magazines.

This weekend is my hen's weekend which is going to be awesome fun.  I have a couple of other things to share with you guys as well but just need to find time to photograph them and post them.  It's getting busy now.  Only 1 week left till the wedding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx