Saturday, December 24, 2011

Our Wedding - Ceremony

Thanks for the lovely comments on my last wedding post.  We are very happy with how all the photos have turned out.  So I figured the natural progession after the last post would be to show you the photos from the ceremony.  I have chosen a few less than last time.  Here are my favourites...

Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding

I love looking at these photos and seeing how happy everyone was. It truly was a magical day and I am so so happy with how it all turned out.  I probably won't get around to posting more photos for a few days as we are off to visit my family on the Central Coast on Boxing Day.  I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas.

8 comments:

  1. Kat, these photos are incredible and you looks so beautiful. Obviously I'm not surprised, but these are just all gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh your dress was just beautiful and you look so gorgeous. Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and your dress was elegant, timeless and very chicccccccccccccccc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so gorgeous and that dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FInally I get to see them - gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Congratulations. By the looks of those lovely candid shots you all had a wonderful day. You looked amazing and those sweet shoes. Best wishes to you both. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous, chic, vintage and so, so, happy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! First want to congratulate both of you. Lovely dresses and that baby is soo cute !!

    beach wedding goldcoast

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx