Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 6, 7 & 8

Day 6 - Makes You Smile

Day 6 - Makes You Smile

Nothing makes me happier than new balls of yarn waiting to be made into something.  Especially when they are in such delicious colours as these.  I won these three balls of yarn from Plus 3 Crochet a little while ago along with some fabulous goodies she made herself.  I was very lucky!!!


Day 7 - Favourite

Day 7 - Favourite

Roxy is most definitely my favourite thing to take photos of. She is just too cute that I can't resist getting the camera out whenever she is around.

Day 8 - Your Sky

Day 8 - Your Sky

This is a shot of the sky while we were at the Farmer's Markets this morning.  This was taken from the spot where we enjoyed breakfast.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely idea, I wish I had caught it before it started... having a great time watching what everyone is posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful view to look out on .... those balls of wool are just gorgeous and yes, they are yummy colours. What a gorgeous dog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx