Saturday, January 7, 2012

First Project of 2012

My first project for 2012 was a super quick and easy one.  I made it in just over an hour while watching tv.  It is that simple and easy to do!

It's a cinch headband

What is it you ask?  It's a headband...

It's a cinch headband

Pattern: It's A Cinch Headband
Yarn: Moda Vera Marvel 8 ply
Needles: 6mm
Time Taken: 1.25 hours

It's a cinch headband

It is basically just a simple garter stitch headband with some yarn wrapped around to cinch it in.  You can wear it to the side but I like to wear it on top so it looks kind of like a turban.  This probably isn't the best project to be making since it's summer on the Gold Coast but it was a nice little project to get me back into the swing of making things.  I realised the other day that my yarn stash has started creeping up again. I think I need to start my stash busting efforts up again.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what an awesome idea and so simple ... how clever are you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am loving the mustard colour! You'll be ready for winter in no time :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Do you think even a complete beginner like me could do it?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx