Wednesday, March 7, 2012

February Reading List

Hello, is there anybody out there? It's me Kat. Yes I am still alive.  Things have been a bit hectic at home and with work and I haven't had any time for sewing, knitting, baking or any of the things I love to do really.  So without any creating happening in my life there hasn't really been anything to post about.  I'm trying my hardest to get back into things and have a little project I am working on for my cousin that I will be able to post by the end of the week.  In the meantime here is my reading list for February. I think it aptly reflects how little time I have had for anything lately.



Sad really isn't it. Burqalicious is a memoir young professional women who moves from London to Dubai in pursuit of a lavish lifestyle.  I really enjoyed this story because I think it exposed some of the myths that people have of Dubai.  At some points the story was a bit repetitive but it's real life so you can't really change that.

Gunn's Golden Rules was a fantastic book! I found that when I was reading this book I could totally hear Tim Gunn's voice in my head.  I love Tim Gunn and I really enjoyed this book which is basically just little bits of wisdom and advice for living a happy life.  I think everyone should read it!

Ok, so I know I said last time that I would post more often but this time I really hope I can.  I miss the blog world and I miss all my bloggy friends.  Hopefully there are still some of you here reading.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back to blogging! :)

    Must check out that Tim Gunn book too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back. Tim Gunn is adorable. I will have to put his book on my reading list.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx