Monday, April 16, 2012

The Good, The Bad & The Bump(y) - Week 15

Baby Bump - Week 15 

The Good
  • Spending Sunday with my mummy in Brisbane watching Annie.
  • Using above outing to get all dressed up. I figure once Squishy comes along there won't be as many opportunities or as much time to do my makeup so I should take every chance I get.
  • Finding the bassinet that I have been wanting on sale at the baby shop.
  • Discovering how much money I can save by making a few things instead of buying them.
  • Having our second ABC Date (C for Coffee Club). We had a lovely breakfast out on Saturday morning but I didn't take any pics.
The Bad
  • Getting majorly confused in the baby shop looking at car seats. So many choices!!!
  • Not being able to sleep when Corey works night shift. Luckily it doesn't happen often.
  • Back pain.
The Bump(y)

Baby Bump - Week 15

I don't really feel like there is much difference from the last two weeks in this picture. Although during the week when I am in work clothes I have been feeling massive! I kind of just wish my belly would hurry up and pop so I would actually look pregnant. At the moment I just look a bit pudgy.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous frock- you're looking all glowy and amazing. Congratulations for Squishy as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so cute and the red lippy really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress too. Bumps seem to take forever to pop, then once they do they grow so quick!

    My rule for car seats is simple is good. I just want something that is easy to get bubba in and out of, easy to fit into the car and comfy for them to sleep in. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx