Tuesday, May 1, 2012

M Date - Movies

Last weekend Corey and I had our M Date (yes, we are doing these way out of order).  We decided to go to Gold Class to see The Hunger Games.  I had been wanting to see this since it came out but hadn't been feeling quite up to it.  I am so glad we finally go to watch it.  I was so impressed with this movie. I think they recreated the world of the books so well.  The contrast between the districts and the capitol was done perfectly.  The capitol characters costumes were phenomenal. The colour, the eccentricity, I was very impressed!










And I must say Rue was the cutest little thing I have ever seen! I think she was my favourite character even though she only had a small part.  Have you guys seen The Hunger Games?  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx