Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy

Happy Birthday Daddy! Today you are not only entering your 50th year you are also entering the year that you will become a granddad.  The Grand Dad as you are requesting to be called.  You are the best dad anyone could ever ask for and I just know that you are going to be an even better granddad to our little Squishy.  I can only imagine the mischief you are going to get up to all in the name if entertaining our little girl.  She is going to love you!  I hope you have the most amazing day for your birthday. You deserve it!  Oh, and I hope you don't mind me sharing these photos.  They are my most favourite photos of you especially the  last one.  That face is just classic you!

Happy Birthday Dad Happy Birthday Dad Happy Birthday Dad Happy Birthday Dad

Love you daddy. Happy Birthday!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos aren't dads awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww - that last photo is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow am so moved...Happy birthday to you dad..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks kathrine ,I had a great day,my suprise visitor made my day, having the whole family together is always fun,thank you for helping to organise everything and for all your hard work on the day, my cake was awesome, I can,t wait to do my tiger moth flight today,so glad you will all be with me for it,I LOVE YOU xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx