Thursday, November 22, 2012

Choc Chip Banana Bread

Banana Bread 

 I made this a few weeks ago and just realised that I never posted it.  Corey had a few leftover bananas that had gone a bit brown on the skin so I decided to use them to make him banana bread.  The recipe came from this book that I picked up at Woolies for $2 the other week.  I am not a big banana fan so I didn't really like the bread but Corey loved it so I'll take his word for it that it was good.

Banana Bread 

Choc Chip Banana Bread

2 cups self raising flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 cup choc bits
2 eggs
3/4 cup milk
1 1/2 cups mashed overripe bananas
50g butter melted

Preheat oven to 180*C/160*C fan forced.  Grease and line a 20cm x 10cm loaf pan.

Combine flour, sugar and choc bits in a large bowl.  Pour over combined eggs, milk, banana and butter.  Mix well and pour into prepared pan.

Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted in the centre.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx