Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Handmade Ornament Swap

Last week I finally made a decisions on what I was going to make for the handmade ornament swap and set about putting my gifts together.  I must say I am pretty happy with how they turned out.

Crochet Ornaments

I found these awesome little boxes in Big W the other day and they were only $3 for 2.  I thought they would be perfect to package my baubles.  They are meant to be for cupcakes and I think I might go back and get a few more for cupcakes for people.

Crochet Ornaments

To make these baubles I used this tutorial which was super easy to follow.  After the first 2 I was just making the remainder from memory.

Crochet Ornaments

These are waiting on our dining room table to be posted and I am just waiting for a day I get a chance to duck to the post office.  It's never a quick trip with Miss Imogen!

Crochet Ornaments

I am so excited for Christmas!!! I have a few other projects to share with you guys but I am saving them for December.  I am thinking December will be all about Christmas on Petticoats & Peplums this year.  I feel a bit of a countdown coming on....

12 comments:

  1. Kat, this is such a great idea - what a beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, this is such a great idea - what a beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat, this is such a great idea - what a beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat I love these, they look sooo good. I had better get to it and finish my decoration off this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little baubles. I'm glad you let us know where to find appropriate size boxes for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your baubles. They look fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great Kat, especially love the way you've boxed them in a set like that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just gorgeous! I love the way you have packaged them!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx