Friday, November 30, 2012

Photo A Day November

If you follow me on instagram you will know that I have been playing along with Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenge for November.  It was a lot of fun but I got a bit slack towards the end and had to do a couple of catch up days.  For those not on instagram here are my photos for the month.

photo a day nov 1

Main Photo - something beginning with C.  Small photos clockwise from top right - colour, breakfast, tv, 5pm, a favourite thing, reflection, something you do everyday, small, can't live without.

photo a day nov 2

Main Photo - in your bag.  Small photos clockwise from top right - night, drink, where you slept, man-made, the view from your window, the last thing you bought, happened on the weekend, something awesome, work/play.

photo a day  3

Main Photo - tree.  Small photos clockwise from top right - what you wore, grateful, black, a sound you heard, sky,  in the cupboard, vehicle, big, on the wall.

Chantelle has also released the list for the December photo a day so if you would like to play along pop over here to grab the list.  I am still tossing up whether to play or not.  December is going to be super busy for us so there may not be time.  I guess I will see how I feel tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I always try and play along but end up forgetting for a couple of days and cannot be bothered catching up. Good on you for doing a whole month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bag is so neat, I wish mine was like that lol

    my fav photo is baby sleeping on daddys chest.. awww <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx