Friday, January 11, 2013

3 Months


Miss Imogen actually turned 3 months on Wednesday and although I found time to take photos I couldn't motivate myself to post.  I am still dragging myself out of the post holiday funk.  I know I say this every month but I honestly can't believe it has been 3 months.  With Christmas, New Years and our trip to Melbourne the last month has just disappeared.  Imogen has really developed her personality this month.  She chit chats to anyone that will look at her for ages.  She has a lot to say!  I feel like she suddenly looks older as well this month.  When we got home from Melbourne I was looking at her and said to Corey that she looks older.  He of course thinks I am a nutter but her face has changed.  It made me feel really sad because it's the first time I have gotten that feeling that she is growing up and she isn't going to be my little baby for much longer.  It's bittersweet! I am excited to see her grow and change but I am sad that she will one day not be my little baby anymore.  Argh she is only 3 months! It's too early to be thinking like this.

8 comments:

  1. Kat, I had to smile as my 34 year old son is still my "baby". She is just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing all the photos of Miss Imogen for the past 3 months! Can't wait to see more of her! You've got quite the beauty on your hands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photo...She is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable! I bet it does go by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Three Months Imogen! Baby Darling is 4 months today... and my first mother's group meeting was where I realised he wasn't a newborn anymore... he was older looking, chubby and bigger than the other babies, and I thought the same! They grow up so fast, it's a cliche, but they do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these little moments are such a lovely time in their lives. It really is adorable to hear them chatter and discover their feet. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx