Wednesday, January 9, 2013

52 Weeks of Happy

I just saw this 52 week project over on Coal Valley View and thought it would be a fun thing to join in with this year.  A great way to take time to appreciate the little things in life.  52 weeks of Happy is being run by Little Birdie if you would like to join in.  So every Tuesday (I'm a day late this week) I will be posting pics of a few things that made me happy that week.


1 - Imogen's first roll over from back to front.  She couldn't quite figure out how to get her hand out from under her but she was happy to just lie there once she rolled over.

2 - My new necklace I picked up in Melbourne from Aminalee.

3 - My 365 journal from Kikki.K.  I am really enjoying writing in this every day.  It's nice to have a place to jot down some thoughts.

4 - Zucchini & garlic and mangoes are my favourite foods at the moment.

So what is making you happy this week?

6 comments:

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx