Friday, February 15, 2013

4 Months


Oh how I love that cheeky little smile!  Imogen is such a smily happy baby.  We are really are very lucky to have been blessed with such a carefree little girl.  She grows bigger and bigger by the day.  It blows my mind how fast this past 4 months ago.  Last valentines day I spent the day in bed feeling like death from morning sickness and no one knew I was pregnant yet.  Now here I am with a 4 month old daughter.  What has happened to the time???  We started swimming lessons this past month.  Imogen was amazing on her very first lesson but the next few have been a bit rough.  She is getting better though so fingers crossed she starts to love the water.  She is an absolute drool machine and won't stop munching on poor Sophie the Giraffe's head.  The nurse said to me yesterday the she is definitely teething so we may see that first tooth pop up in the next few weeks.  I am absolutely loving life with my little monkey.  She is an absolute joy to spend my days with!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it has been 4 months already!!! My, how time has flown :)
    It's been a joy to see your little girl grow up, and to see you grow into motherhood with her. It certainly suits you! Thanks for sharing with us.
    xErin

    anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. what a darn cute babe. I'm glad you're loving life with your new addition.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx