Wednesday, February 13, 2013

52 Weeks Happy (6/52)

This week there has been a lot making me happy!  They are all simple pleasures and probably those things that we usually take for granted so this week I decided to highlight them.


1 - I had a pomegranate for the first time ever this week.  It was delicious and so pretty!

2 - As much as I complain about going to the gym it actually does make me feel good.  I have started the couch to 5k again as we are doing the colour run in April.

3 - Morning snuggles with my little monkey are my favourite time of the day.

4 - I have been making some buntings for my little business venture that I have just launched on facebook.

5 - This week I have started reading to Imogen every afternoon.  She has an epic collection of books already which I love so we are slowly working our way through them.

6 - Of course Corey's smiling face always makes me happy!  He is most definitely my biggest motivator and I love him to pieces.

7 - Imogen & I have been wearing as much pink and red as we can to celebrate love month.

8 - This past weekend we took advantage of the gorgeous weather on the GC and Corey's first Saturday off in ages and headed out to watch the ironman series.  It was a lovely family day!

9 - Of course I forgot to take Imogen's hat (like always) so I made her wear Corey's so she didn't get sunburnt.  Dressing her up in big people's things makes me super duper happy!

Okay so as I mentioned above I have recently launched a business page on facebook for a little business idea that I have been thinking about for a little while.  I finally bit the bullet and got over my fear of failure and jumped into getting it started.  Petticoats & Peplums is an event prop & dessert/lolly buffet hire business servicing from Brisbane to Byron Bay.  Please pop over to my facebook page and check it out and if you know anyone who might be interested please share it around.  Your support is greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. What a cool business idea, shame I don't live close enough ;o) I absolutely love pomegrantes, growing up my grandma used to peel loads for us from her tree and we'd gorge on them...yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx