Tuesday, February 19, 2013

52 Weeks Happy (7/52)

I hope you all had a great week last week.  I know I did!  It was topped off by a lovely chat on twitter last night with a few sewing bloggers.  If your on twitter I have started getting back into using my account so jump on and add me.  My twitter name is @pettisnpeplums.  Let me know your twitter name in the comments so I can follow you too.  Anyway, onto what has been making me happy this week.


1 - Happiness is hanging out with my mummy's group and seeing the babies start to interact now that they are a little older.

2 - Happiness is relaxing on the lounge with a cup of tea after a long day.

3 - Happiness is having a husband who absolutely spoilt me on Valentine's Day with a new ipad.

4 - Happiness is spending the weekend baking especially when the cake you are baking is this pretty.

5 - Happiness is cutting the first slice of cake and having the insides look this impressive.

6 - Happiness is watching Imogen experience new things even if she isn't a great fan.  She is getting better with food now though.

7 - Happiness is spending a day at the ice skating rink with Corey's family.  They are a lot of fun to be around!

So how was your week?  What has been happening to make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx