Tuesday, February 5, 2013

52 Weeks of Happy (5/52)

Oh my how this year is flying by! Oh and look at that I made a rhyme.  My talents never end ;-)  So here is what has been making me happy this week.


1 - Happiness is finally finishing this gorgeous outfit that I have had on my mind since before Christmas.  If you missed it check it out here.

2 - Happiness is the simple pleasure of finding this adorable vintage zippers at the local op shop.

3 - Happiness is celebrating the beginning of love month with Imogen's adorable little heart themed outfit.

4 - Happiness is signing up to do my first ever 5km run.  Well it's happiness mixed with a little bit of nervousness.  I have never run a race in my life, well since leaving school, so this should be interesting.

5 - Happiness is dressing my daughter up and taking photos to stash away for her 21st.  These possibly will not make her happy in the future but she is just so stinking adorable in my glasses and those ear muffs. How could I resist!

6 - Happiness is taking my cake decorating class that Corey bought me for my Christmas present.  This has got to be the best Christmas present ever!!! It was a full day lesson that taught us how to properly level, ganache and fondant cover a round cake.  We also learnt how to do flowers with sugar paste and how to stencil with royal icing.  It was so much fun and I am so excited about how what I can do now with these skills.

So my gorgeous readers, tell me, what is making you happy this week?

1 comment:

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx