Wednesday, July 3, 2013

101 in 1001 Update

It's time for another update on my 101 in 1001 project.  I have been trying to keep track of how I am going this year in lieu of new years resolutions.  I am hoping this helps me to ensure I complete the entire list this time.  Fingers crossed!  So here is where I am at at the moment.

The Stats
28 - Items Completed
10 - Items in Progress
73 - Items Left to Complete
701 - Days Left
9.6 - I need to complete an item every 9.6 days

So since my last update I have:

9 - Made all the items in my mending pile



49 - Run 5k


71 - Watched One Tree Hill Season 9

72 - Watched True Blood Season 5





My in progress items have been a bit varied since my last update.  Some have jumped up dramatically and some have made no movement at all:


3 - Make all the unused patterns in my collection (6/38) - +2 since last update
10 - Make myself 20 new dresses (6/20) - +4 since last update
15 - Crochet 10 items off my ravelry queue (6/10) - +1 since last update
18 - Knit 10 items off my ravelry queue - (5/10) - +3 since last update
29 - Try 50 new recipes (45/50) - +26 since last update
53 - Have 30 items of handmade clothing in wardrobe (18/30) - +9 since last update
57 - Learn 10 new hairstyles (5/10) - +2 since last update
69 - Take monthly photos of Imogen's first year (8/12) - +3 since last update
88 - Have monthly date nights with Corey (10/34) - +5 since last update
98 - Try 20 new restaurants (2/20) - +/- 0 since last update

At this stage I think I am doing pretty good.  I have been trying to do 3-4 items each month.  A lot of my items are seasonal though so they are having to wait until particular months.  I have already written myself a list of items I want to try and tackle before my next update in October.  Fingers crossed all goes to plan!

Have you ever done a 101 in 1001 list? How did you go?

1 comment:

  1. Go you! What progress. I keep reading your updates and thinking that i should try one but I don't even know what I'd put on the list....

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx