Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Around The World

This have been a little quiet around my part of the blog world lately.  October has been a hectic month for us so I haven't had much time for making or blogging.  The weekend after Imogen's birthday party was my sister's hen's night.  This past weekend we had a little kitchen tea for her and I thought I would share some pictures.  My sister and her fiance are both travel nuts so a travel theme was a must! Apologies for the poor photo quality. I forgot my proper camera so they were all taken on my phone.

Travel Kitchen Tea





Travel Kitchen Tea









It was an awesome day with the ladies and it has made me even more excited for the wedding this weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx