Friday, November 22, 2013

A Summer Kimono

It's no secret that I love a kimono style jacket! I own about 5 and only one of them I have made.  When I saw this gorgeous light summery cotton in Spotlight the other week I knew it was the perfect fabric for this tutorial.
easy quick summer kimono elles apparel tutorial jacket diy easy quick summer kimono elles apparel tutorial jacket diy
I have had this tutorial saved in my pinterest for a while.  I am so glad that I finally got around to make it because I am in love with this jacket.  These are so quick and easy to make! I think I finished this in around an hour.  Depending on your fabric you could make your kimono super casual and summery or a little bit more dressy.  As long as your fabric is nice and drapey then you're good to go!
easy quick summer kimono elles apparel tutorial jacket diy easy quick summer kimono elles apparel tutorial jacket diy
This is the second quick and easy project I decided to make to help my sewjo make a comeback.  I am happy to report that it is well and truly on it's way back in!  I have two more quick and easy projects that I cut out for myself and then it is onto something slightly more difficult.  Only just though!  Hopefully I will have those projects ready to share next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx