Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What's Christmas Without A New Outfit?!

Well, I guess it's still Christmas but it isn't as fun as when you have a new outfit to get dressed up in.  In saying that I didn't have time to make myself a new outfit.  I was working on something but it just didn't get finished in time.  Luckily for Imogen though I managed to get hers finished.
elegance and elephants pleated jumpsuit pattern free christmas romper elegance and elephants pleated jumpsuit pattern free christmas romper
Now am I the only person who is ridiculously in love with jumpsuits? They are my favourite item of clothing ever. I own about 5 and I have plans to make myself a couple this year.  Given my love of jumpsuits when I saw this free pattern pop up on pinterest I couldn't resist making it for Imogen.
elegance and elephants pleated jumpsuit pattern free christmas romper elegance and elephants pleated jumpsuit pattern free christmas romper


I used a Christmas print cotton that I picked up at Spotlight.  What I love about this fabric is that it isn't the usual Christmas colour scheme.  I didn't really want to make something that was red & green and overly Christmasy.  I think this is the perfect amounts of Christmas and class.

elegance and elephants pleated jumpsuit pattern free christmas romper elegance and elephants pleated jumpsuit pattern free christmas romper


This was a super quick make which was a good thing as I started making it on Christmas Eve.  I managed to get this made in between baking 2 cakes, cookies for santa and getting prepped for Christmas lunch.  I'd love to make Imogen another jumpsuit in a more everyday fabric so don't be surprised if you see this pattern pop up again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx